The Serra Cross Conservancy encourages everyone to enjoy the park and welcomes events ranging from family picnics to educational field trips to weddings and memorial services. The site, with its unique character and spectacular views, is very popular for private events. *If you are interested in holding your event at the Cross, here are some things you should know.*
- Rental Fee: A non-refundable donation is required in order to reserve your date. The donation/rental fees are as follows:
- $400.00 for one hour or less (applicable only for a wedding of less than 50 guests; no set-up)
- $750.00 for a three hour block of time
- $1,250.00 for a six hour block of time
- $1,750.00 for All Day (10:00am - 10:00pm)
- $150.00 for each additional hour (applies to the three hour and six hour blocks only)
- Availability: 10am–10pm year-round, daily, in set blocks of time. For Saturday and Sunday functions, we suggest morning (10-1 PM), afternoon (2-5PM), or evening (6-10PM (events must end by 11pm).
- Site Capacity: The grounds hold 300 people seated or 500 people standing
- Important Notes:
- The grounds must remain open to the general public at all times.
- Electrical outlets are located on the base of the Cross.
- There are no public bathroom facilities at the park; please consider renting portable bathrooms.
- If your event exceeds 100 people, we suggest hiring a valet parking service.
- There is no water available at the park; please bring your own water.
- Please visit our calendar (serracrosspark.org/calendar) and pick your date and time for your wedding or private event.*
If you would like to book Serra Cross Park for your wedding or private event, please complete the form below or contact Amber Weir (www.amberweir.com) 805.223.5505. Once the date is confirmed with you, a tentative hold will be placed on the calendar for up to fourteen days until the site fee is received. Once the site fee is received, you will receive a letter of confirmation.
*To help us maintain the property, the Board of the Serra Cross Conservancy requests a donation for scheduling an event.